Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tight from Loose

Last Sunday afternoon while traveling on local train I heard some gossip going on in front seat. First class, opposite direction of traffic…I could hear all. They caught my attention when I heard something about Beckham & his wife Posh.

This is what I heard.

First passenger - Posh is no good. I don’t like her. She is wafer thin without any curves yaar.

Second passenger – No wonder, why Beckham always wanted a tight hug from Loose (Rebecca).

Current song- Aankhen bhi hoti hain dil ki zubaan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheesy... but if you stop to think about it, nice logic. That guy must be a manager somewhere ;)

Cuckoo said...

Yeah, it is. But then we have all kinds of people around us. Sometimes funny, sometimes disgusting and sometimes...

Anonymous said...

Sometimes Ugghhhh and sometimes Grrr... I know. That's why you need to search for humor in every situation.

Song choice... GOOD....

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee... Such people always exist and we also enjoy them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.