Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello

Hello everyone,

I have stopped blogging on this blog since quite some time. I now blog at http://cuckooscosmos.com/Musings

But I can see many of you have not yet changed to new URL address and waiting to read my creations here.

My request to you all who have blogrolled or linked me, is that kindly update your blogrolls, feeds on your readers, change the favourites on your browsers and so on.

This blog's new address is http://cuckooscosmos.com/Musings

Hope to see you all there. Bring in your family and friends along.

4 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Cuckoo!
I loved this post.
Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. It is due to people like you that the spirit of democracy and freedom of expression is alive. Keep up the good work. Hey, by the way, do you mind taking a look at our new website www.indianewsupdates.com. It has various interesting sections. Who knows, it might just have the right kind of stuff that you are looking for.

Also, if you like this website, can you please recommend it to your friends. Your little help would help us in a big way.

Thank you,

The Future Mantra

Harpreet Singh Sran said...

Hello Cuckoo .. y u not writing anymore !!??

bEAST said...

is cuckoo still alive? convey my regards please